TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - AC Questions
People Seeking Info

Subject AC Questions

Posted by Carlos Ramirez on August 15, 2014 at 12:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 391 times.

Message How does one reset the AC bypass relief valve in theory I understand you can use a screw driver on it.

Does anyone know if you can do an AC flush on the low pressure line that goes from the evap to compressor (evap and compressor not attached of course) I ask because that line seems to have a muffler of some kind in it.

Since I am flushing out the AC system and replacing the compressor, drier, evap, and had the condenser tanked and flushed. I need to add oil to the system I found that DKS16H AC compressors use PAG46 but other places I see the call for Mineral Oil even on R134a I believe that to be incorrect. What is the proper method to refill system with oil, I am seeing a couple different procedures some say to add after you vacuum and just add 4oz, other places say to add .4oz to condenser, drier, evap, or just add 4oz thru low pressure side its not clear on the compressor but if the total system is 5.3oz I would assume 4oz.

Also anyone know where to get a flare tool for these AC lines, and an aluminum 19mm nut (seems someone crossed threaded by drier nut and the thread are gone). I may have to just replace the line.

Thanks in advance

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.